Dr. Rosi was born and raised in Dayton, OH. He first realized he had a passion for human movement and anatomy when he joined the diving team in high school. He developed a huge appreciation for the amount of motor control and core strength necessary to excel in the sport. He continued with diving through undergrad at The University of Findlay, in Findlay, OH prior to getting involved in powerlifting. He graduated from The University of Findlay with a dual degree – a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology as well as a Bachelors of Arts in Spanish where he was immersed in the culture and lived in Costa Rica while studying at La Universidad de Costa Rica- San Pedro.
He then returned to University of Findlay and continued to graduate school to pursue his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree. During this time he completed mission work in Nicaragua, in which he served many young families who were unable to access the most basic forms of healthcare. This was a very rewarding experience that has helped mold him into the clinician he is today. During this time he also tested to become a Strength and Conditioning Specialist and received his CSCS.
After graduation, he set out to continue to learn and enhance his hands-on clinical skills, where he spent the next two years completing a Manual Therapy Certification from The University of Saint Augustine in St. Augustine, FL. During this time he also completed his certification in Dry Needling from the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy. He also took coursework and furthered his specialty into male pelvic health. During this time he traveled, learned and worked in many different clinics in multiple states including Ohio, Texas, Indiana, South Carolina, New Mexico, California, and now Florida where Alinea Performance was born.
– D.P.T. (Doctor of Physical Therapy) – The University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
– B.S. (Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology) – The University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
– B.A. (Bachelor of Arts – Spanish) – La Universidad de San Jose, Costa Rica & The University of Findlay
– C.S.C.S. (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
– Cert. DN (Dry Needling Certification) – Dry Needling Institute/ American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
– License # PT33999
– Male Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment – Herman and Wallace
– Dry Needling 1 – Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic & Upper Extremity Conditions
– Dry Needling 2 – Dry Needling for Lumbopelvic & Lower Extremity Conditions
– MF1 – Myofascial Manipulation
– S1 – Spinal Evaluation & Manipulation
– S2 – Advanced Evaluation & Manipulation of Pelvis, Lumbar & Thoracic Spine
– S3 – Advanced Evaluation & Manipulation of the Craniofacial, Cervical & Upper Thoracic Spine
– S4 – Functional Analysis & Management of Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex
– E1 Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation
– E1 Lower Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation
– E2 Extremity Integration